Wednesday 28 December 2011

Blowing away the cobwebs

The sun was shining so I've been out blowing away the cobwebs and taking photos to add to my collection of reference images. I'm working on new designs to be digitally printed and I'm sure that some I've taken will come in for that. Here's a couple of my favourites:
 I love the trees and hedges at this time of year and have some new work planned that's going to revisit some of the thorny things I did way back.
And who can resist some peeling paint?!

Bye for now,
Laura
x

1 comment:

  1. I'm just beginning to surface myself! Happy Belated Birthday Laura..it sounds as if you had a good time with sufficient cake to cover all meals including breakfast! 2nd born daughter goes back to Hong Kong next week, so I will stick my nose firmly on that grindstone.......I'm twitching already...and will be back soon!

    ReplyDelete